Tuesday, January 15, 2013

1.14.2012

Good afternoon! I hope all is going well for you guys at home. Things are going great here!

Not as much time as we now email in libraries with a 30 minute limit.

 I did go and get my flu shot. :)  Good thing too, because a lot of people have had the flu this past week!

 That's crazy to think that the weather has been so cold in Utah! Heather said it was -16 degrees in Cedar City earlier today!  It actually hit 45 degrees yesterday! It was super nice. It's getting a little colder today, but I'll be okay.

Syracuse is a unique city! I kinda like living in a city. There are a lot more places to buy groceries (not just one store like in Owego), WAY more people to talk to, and a ton of places that haven't been tracted recently! There's almost too much work for us to handle! (That's going to be changing soon though. Here in the next few months Syracuse will have 4 sets (8 people) of missionaries in it! That's going to be weird... But really good! That will help us out a little bit.

Being a Zone Leader is really busy. This past week I did a 2.5 day exchange in Cortland, then tomorrow I'm going to exchange in Fulton until Thursday, then I'm exchanging to Utica until Friday night, and then exchanging with Liverpool next week. It's wild! But it's really fun. We get to know a lot of the missionaries in our Zone, and are really able to see what is going on and how we can all find ways to improve. It's been a blast so far! (Although I'm still really behind in my Journal and writing letters.... AHH!)

Things are good though.

That's about all the time I have... I took a few pictures. One is of me and Elder Simmonds, and one is of my MTC District roommates at Transfers. Pretty fun!



Oh! One more thing. Elder Baird is back out on the mission! I haven't seen him yet though... But I'm glad he's back, and he's returning to one of his previous areas, Malone NY! That's pretty sweet.

 I love you guys, and I love the work. Hope all is going well for you! You're all in my prayers.

 Love you!


-Elder Mitch Hussey


No comments:

Post a Comment