Monday, February 25, 2013

2.25.2013

It has been another crazy week! I feel like I say that every week. But it sure does seem like a lot has been going on lately.
 
The NYUM is going from about 12 Sister Missionaries at the start of the year to somewhere around 48 by June. BIG change. Our zone has 4 sister companionships, so 8 total. It should stay somewhere around that for the time being, but who knows!
 
Speaking of Owego, they had a baptism this past week! There was a guy that I met and taught the Restoration to on my last day in Owego... And he got baptized! How cool is that!?!? Sweet stuff.

Also, we had another baptism in Syracuse! This was one of our investigators who is SO cool! He's changed his life so much in the past 2 months since we started teaching him. He had baptism as a goal right from the start, then he would always make changes to follow the commandments right when we taught him. We taught him the law of Tithing? He paid it the next week... Then got a much better job with better hours the next week. Cool stuff!
 
What else has happened.. I have the goal of getting caught up on my journal as my main P-Day activity every week, and it has yet to happen. I really feel bad! We've had 5 baptisms, the most people I've found in my mission, and everything with the Zone and being a Zone Leader, and not too much of it recorded. But, I'll make it a point to spend my time at night wisely so that I can at least get things recorded about the baptisms we've had, because I'll be really mad if I ever manage to forget about those.

Things are going good! It is truly amazing to see how great a mission is. I definitely love it. Every day is an adventure, and every moment is worth it.

I love you all! Thanks for everything you do. I really appreciate it all!
 
Thanks for everything,

-Elder Hussey

No comments:

Post a Comment