Wednesday, February 6, 2013

2.4.2013

Hello Family!
The work here is going great! Being a Zone Leader is full of new adventures.This past week, we went to Zone Leader Council again, which is really cool. We all get together with President Wirthlin and discuss things that are upcoming for the mission, things we need to train on, etc. It's been really cool to be able to present ideas that we have had and see them begin to be applied in the work. Then, a few of us were able to get dinner at a WAY good restaurant called Dinosaur Bar-BQ. Super good. Fun times. :)
 
Inline image 1
This past week was very busy, and it looks like this one will be as well. We have 3 baptisms this upcoming week, with a few more happening in the upcoming weeks. We have been very blessed and have definitely seen the Lord helping us out. It's really cool to have so much great work happening and I feel like it's a huge growing/learning experience for me. It definitely is. I've grown a lot and can already see how immature I was back home. ;) Haha!

Things will be changing up this upcoming week.. We get transfer calls! I can't believe I've already been in Syracuse this long.. Crazy! But there will be a lot happening in the Syracuse Zone. We are opening around 5 new areas... Exciting! There will even be 4 more missionaries in Syracuse (8 total). That leads to fun things like getting supplies to new apartments, going through the 500 former records we have so we can divide them between us and the new area, etc. This is going to be a really wild week. But good and exciting.

I'll try and have more info to tell about Syracuse next week... It's been so busy I've gotten behind on my Journal even! It's kinda ironic that the most exciting/fun time of my mission makes me busy enough that I can't record everything that I would want to go back to later.. Oh well! That's what P-Day is for, huh?

I hope things are going good for all of you. Thanks for the updates of everything going on back home. 
Love you all! Thanks for everything you do.

You're ALL the best!
-Elder Mitch Hussey
Inline image 2

No comments:

Post a Comment