Monday, May 13, 2013

5.13.2013

Things are still going good here in Massena! It's been really rainy and overcast yesterday and today, but I'm realizing that the weather can only make you have a bad day if you let it have that effect on you. When Elder Bybee was Skyping, there was a hail storm that blew through town. It was sweet! Hopefully it'll be warm again in the near future.
 
Like I told you all when we talked yesterday, my Birthday was pretty good. We had Chinese Buffet with Brother Rich and ate cake with him as well. He's the man!

All in all, it was a good birthday. Nothing too crazy happened, but I had fun. Thanks again for the packages you guys sent. I appreciate everything and will definitely be using the scripture case, pencil, and fish tie. It was really great to have a simple birthday getting things I'll actually use. Sounded like Dad had a good birthday, even if it was spent traveling. Maybe he was able to get some Birthday Cake Oreos again.



This week should be really good. Elder Bybee and I are going to mix things up a little bit. Rather than trying to schedule a few appointments every day, we're going to try and see everyone we possibly can at the start of the week, then catch everyone else and do finding on the weekends.. Hopefully this will get the work moving a little bit faster. We're really excited for the Branch to open, but it kinda makes it scary as well. We need to work REALLY hard and smart so that we don't just have 10 people there when it opens up. It'll be a wild ride. My mission has been pretty cool so far.. It's been such a great experience, and I'm excited to see what the future has in store.

Anyway, if you have any questions for me about the area or the work, let me know. I can't ever really remember what I want to talk about when I email, so it might seem kinda like scattered thoughts.

I love you all so much though! I really do appreciate everything you have done for me so far in my life and I really do look forward to what the future has in store. I hope this week is great for all of you!

-Elder Hussey

P.S. here's a few more pictures I've taken.



No comments:

Post a Comment