Monday, August 5, 2013

8.5.2013

Good Morning !
We had a really good week here in Lowville! The weather was nice, we picked up new investigators, and we had some really good lessons. It was great! It's still quite a bit different than my other areas, but it's been good. The nice weather makes any week go better.. I'm excited for fall! It's going to be so beautiful! I love all of the unique scenery here.



 One thing that has really surprised me being in Lowville is all of the windmill power generators! It's crazy how fast they spin when there's so little wind and it looks like there's so little wind resistance. But it's beautiful!




 There's also a really cool church that looks kinda like an old temple. It's just a shame the paint is starting to peel off!




 And there are a lot of farm animals. Cows and sheep. There's pretty cool! But they don't smell good...




So it's been a lot of fun. Living in the country is pretty unique! It got me excited to bring out my camera and get a lot of pictures again. And the work in Lowville is progressing pretty well already. We picked up 2 new investigators, and we had some really good lessons with our investigator with a baptismal date. She's really solid and understands everything pretty well! Her baptism is coming up in a little less than 2 weeks. We also had some good visits with Less Active Members. I'm convinced that the starting point to building up a branch again is by getting those who already have had testimonies back. We'll see how that goes here in Lowville!

Oh, and it was Elder Davis's birthday on Saturday! Party!
 



I'm glad you are all doing good. I love you all! Know that I am happy and doing well. I love being a missionary!
-Elder Hussey

No comments:

Post a Comment