Friday, August 30, 2013

8.26.2013


Hello Family!

It is beautiful here in Lowville! I feel so blessed to be able to enjoy such beauty as I'm involved in this great work. The weather is cooling down, trees are starting to turn, and the upcoming two months are going to be wonderful before winter hits.. Then we'll see how much I like nature! ;)

Things in Lowville are good. We had a pretty good week and were able to meet with a lot of Less-Active members.. Unfortunately, we're still struggling to find new investigators. But we did a Preach My Gospel class with the Branch yesterday and are going to be focusing a little bit more on working with the members, so I pray this will help us find some good solid investigators and help Lowville find Real Growth. I've really grown to love Preach My Gospel and wish I had studied it when I wasn't on my mission.. All those suggestions they give us in conference and seminary really were good ideas! Who would've thought... Oops!

Well, we have a district activity today, so we're headed to Watertown soon! I'm excited to actually have something different to do on Preparation Day.. I can only write letters and nap so long before I start to get restless! But I hope you all have a great day and that all is going well for you back home. You're all in my prayers!

Love you guys,
-Elder Hussey

No comments:

Post a Comment